Quectel RM500Q-AE 5G NR global module 3GPP Release 15 NSA/SA operation, Sub-6 GHz M.2 socket
- 5G NR: 3GPP Release 15 NSA/SA operation, Sub-6 GHz
- NSA Bands: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38/n40/n41/n48*/n66/n71/n77/n78/n79
- SA Bands: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38/n40/n41/n48*/n66/n71/n77/n78/n79
- DL 4 × 4 MIMO: n1/n2/n3/n7/n25/n38/n40/n41/n48/n66/n77/n78/n79
- UL 2 × 2 MIMO: n41
- LTE Category: DL Cat 16/ UL Cat 18
- LTE Bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B14/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B29/B30/B32/B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42/ B43/B46(LAA)/B48/B66/B71
- DL 4 × 4 MIMO: B1/B2/B3/B4/B7/B25/B30/B32/B34/B38/39/B40/B41/B42/B43/B48/B66
- WCDMA Bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
- Embedded GNSS Supported
- PCIe 3.0 Interface Supported
- USB 3.1 Interface Supported
Quectel RM500Q-AE is a 5G module optimized specially for IoT/eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel-15 LTEtechnology.
It supports both 5G NSA and SA modes. Designed in an M.2 form factor, RM500Q-AE is compatible with QuectelLTE-A Cat 6 module EM06, Cat 12 module EM12 and Cat 20 module EM20, which facilitates customers’ migration from LTE-Ato 5G.The North America & EMEA version RM500Q-AE nearly covers all the mainstream carriers worldwide. The module supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass and Galileo). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies the product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability. A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB and PCIe drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
You might also like