Wireless Inflatable Pump WDS-PUMPENERGY 12V Portable Car Air Pumps Electric Tire Inflator LCD Digital Rechargeable tire inflator
- Max pressure: 150psi
- Product material: Plastic + electronic components
- With USB reverse charge: 5V 1A
- Input voltage: Charger 5V, greater than 2A
- Maximum current: ≤5A
- No-load current: ≤2A
- Battery capacity: 4000mA
- Battery model: 18650 lithium battery
- Working temperature: -20℃ -- 70℃
- Product function: Car, bicycle, ball inflatable, night lighting
- Emergency lighting: 80LM for 10 hours
- Charging time: about 3 hours
- Display: High-definition LED color screen display
- Scene mode: Switch among cars, balls and motorcycles
- Qualification certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Product size: 120x78x50mm/4.72x3.07x1.97in
- Packing size: 204x120x60mm/8.03x4.72x2.36in
- Color: Black
1. Insert the pin of one end of the charger into the car USB beforehand, and insert the other end of the USB plug into the USB socket on the top of the pump to charge the air pump. The normal charging time is 4 hours after the first charge and until each charge is fully charged.
2. Turn on the power button, the LCD screen starts to display, press the switch button to switch between the four air pressure units of PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM², select the unit you want, and press the plus or minus button to set what you need After the flickering stops, press the power button to start inflation. The bottom LED will light up when inflating, and the LED will be turned off automatically after the automatic charging stops.
3. Short press the light button to switch between motorcycles, cars, and balls.
Display motorcycle mode default 28PSI
Display car mode default 36PSI
Display ball mode default 8 PSI
4. After setting the profile mode, short press ‘-’ or ‘+’ to adjust the preset pressure value, and long press ‘-’ or ‘+’ to quickly adjust the preset pressure value.
5. Press the power button to start inflation. When the inflation pressure reaches the pressure value you set, the smart inflator will automatically stop the inflation work immediately, but the LED light is still on, and then press the power switch to turn the light off.
6. When the inflation is completed, unscrew the air tube to complete the inflation, and be careful to connect the tire inflation connector to see if it is hot; there will be a small amount of air leakage at the moment of unscrewing the connector, which is normal.
7. If it is judged that the tire pressure is too high, you can use the tire inflation connector to screw on the appropriate position on the valve core to deflate and reduce the pressure.
8. Unscrew the tire inflation connector from the main engine, put the air cylinder away, and place it in a dry, ventilated and safe place.
- Please do not unscrew the hose from the valve and pump until it has cooled down. Please keep the air pump dry.
- This product is not a toy, and children are forbidden to use it. It is recommended that users be over 16 years old. During the inflation process, please keep a safe distance.
- Please do not use the electric air pump in areas where there is a risk of fire or explosion (e.g. in a petrol station).
- If you work for a long time, the temperature of the high-pressure air pipe and the body will rise significantly. Avoid touching the high-pressure air pipe with your hands for a long time.
You might also like